Whether you're looking for relaxation or adventure, Chatenet in Sunny South West France is an ideal base for your local holiday outings or for sightseeing trips in the region. If you are
house hunting , we are here to give free advice on all aspects on living in France.You'll also find all the peace and quiet you need to escape from the usual pressures of life.
- city or countryside: lots of interesting excursions and trips
- plenty of cultural and leisure activities for young and old
- More information on how to find us
- Lots of nature and wildlife, perfect for ramblers
- Only 2 hours from Le Mans and the famous circuit
- Angouleme racing ramparts every September
- Circuit du Vienne, lots of classic car racing at this venue
- Historic buldings close by, near to the Route Richard Le Lionheart
- Cognac, brandy wine and Pineau tasting less than an hours drive
- Bordeaux city and vineyards 1 and half hours away
- Ile de Re/Oleron brilliant for birdspotting, European Storks nest here
- La Rochelle/Royan/Saintes all lovely towns to explore, shop or eat in the gourmet restaurants
Any questions about our guest house? Let us provide you with the latest information!